- 1994: Founders meet while pursuing undergraduate degrees at UC Berkeley and create Hermanas Unidas de UC Berkeley.
- 1999: Hermanas Unidas expands to another college campus for the first time and establishes at UC Santa Barbara.
- 2000-2013: Hermanas Unidas grows to include 17 other college campuses throughout the State of California.
- 2005: Hermanas Unidas incorporates as a 501 (C3) non-profit organization and votes in its first Executive Board.
- 2008: Alumni Association is created.
Zuleyka Heredia-Jinks Ricki R. Akiwenzie Erica Solorzano
Owner People Operations Associate Teacher
A2Z Media Group Kapor Center for Social Impact Los Angeles Unified School District
Amelia Schutz Bernadette Vargas